Sunday 15 July 2012

SSFIV AE

SSFIV FIGHT!

After about a year of a friend of mine pestering people to buy this game, I finally got around to doing it, courtesy of the Steam Summer Sale.

I have played Street fighter 4 on the Xbox 360. I hadn't considered the challenges that would face me when I tried to play it on the PC. I'm sorely tempted to buy a wired controller to use on my pc rather than try and learn these combos.

So far, my attempts of sparring basically have me fail to string anything together. Before long, my left hand is seizing up and just mashing the keys in a crazy attempt to make SOMETHING happen.

It isn't good.


The music, however, is excellent. I shall be seeing if this is obtainable through Zune later.

0 comments

Please Leave Your Comments Below

 
© 2011 CyberKitty2
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top